RMBL Bowling Leagues are coming BACK to Moe’s!
Well folks, ‘Rona times call for ‘Rona solutions.
Rocky Mountain Bar League with our awesome friends at Moe’s BBQ have come up with a way to make some bowling magic happen. If you’re willing to follow some simple rules, we can carve out a little slice of normal together.
We’re going to have 2 different league types: A more RMBL-traditional 4-team bowling league and a new Come-When-You-Can (CWYC) League that will offer a 6-week period for you and your squad to show up to Moe’s 6 times and self-report your scores.
The new CWYC League accomplishes 2 goals: 1) Allows more teams to get their bowling fix this Fall amidst health-related restrictions on group activities. 2) Gives Moe’s much needed support at a very crucial time. As limiting as the current restrictions are, they aren’t nearly as dire as the potential for RMBL to not HAVE a bowling alley to offer leagues at. Moe’s has been hit hard and they need our support to make sure they see it through to the end of this.
Moe’s + RMBL COVID Safety Rules
- Masks/Face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn while standing/passing through any indoor common areas.
- Masks/Face coverings are ENCOURAGED at all times while indoors, though you can take them off at your lane. It is strongly encouraged you only do so to eat & drink.
- Do NOT return your bowling balls at the end of the night. Leaving them at the lane allows Moe’s to disinfect each ball used
- Please do not talk/gather with any non-team members without a mask on
- Utilize their drink-friendly patio to enjoy some fresh air, drinks and conversations with others without a mask
- Please limit the number of handshakes & high-fives
- Wash your hands
- Any player/sub who feels sick or has had known contact with an active case of COVID should NOT participate at Moe’s until deemed safe.
- Extend the utmost courtesy and respect to the Moe’s staff for your food, drink and lane maintenance needs
- ALL PLAYERS (Roster & Subs) MUST COMPLETE THIS WAIVER PRIOR TO PARTICIPATING:
Please make sure all of your teammates are aware of these new, COVID-related rules. Reach out to me should you have any questions!