RMBL Bowling Leagues are coming BACK to Moe’s! Once again, we’ll be offering a longer season so that you can bowl your way to your best life.
Changes for the upcoming 19-20 Season
- All League sessions will now be 6 weeks in length
- Summer Leagues!
- We’ll do Poker Night twice each league as well as some holiday themed nights
- Poker Night will be include MORE free drinks!
If you haven’t joined a Rocky Mountain Bar League before, our league aren’t your traditional uber-competitive leagues you see at a regular bowling alley. This is a social-oriented league where you can have some laughs and drink a beer with friends. Add in the chill atmosphere of Moe’s BBQ and Bowling and you have the perfect leagues to add fun to your weeknights and break-up the work week.
19-20 Bowling Season – League Dates
- Winter 2: 2/17 – 3/26
- Spring: 4/6 – 5/21
- Summer 1: 6/1 – 7/16
- Summer 2: 7/13 – 8/27
Reserving your Team’s Spot: Important Details to Know
- All teams signed-up for leagues that are confirmed will be asked to provide a $100 non-refundable deposit
- All deposits will be applied to the final league that team is participating in during the 19-20 Season.
- Deposits will only be returned if the league the team registered for does not occur.
- In the event that a league night offering both an early and a late start league has to be consolidated into a single league, that single league will start at 7:00p and spots will be awarded in the order that the teams from both leagues registered (first come, first served).