RMBL Bowling Leagues are BACK at Moe’s!
Rocky Mountain Bar League and our friends at Moe’s BBQ are teaming up once again to make some bowling magic happen. If you’re willing to follow some simple rules, we can carve out a little slice of normal together.
We’re going to have 2 different league types: A more RMBL-traditional 4-team bowling league and a new Come-When-You-Can League that will offer a 6-week period for you and your squad to show up to Moe’s 6 times and self-report your scores.
The new CWYC League accomplishes 2 goals: 1) Allows more teams to get their bowling fix this Winter amidst restrictions on group activities. 2) Gives Moe’s much needed support at a very crucial time. As limiting as the current restrictions are, they aren’t nearly as dire as the potential for RMBL to not HAVE a bowling alley to offer leagues at. Moe’s has been hit hard and they need our support to make sure they see it through to the end of this.
COVID and League details can be found below but don’t hesitate to reach out to me should you have any questions about anything.
Moe’s + RMBL COVID Safety Rules
- Masks/Face coverings are REQUIRED to be worn while standing/passing through any indoor common areas.
- Masks/Face coverings MUST COVER both mouth AND nose.
- Masks/Face coverings are ENCOURAGED at all times while indoors, though you can take them off at your lane. It is strongly encouraged you only do so to eat & drink.
- Do NOT return your bowling balls at the end of the night. Leaving them at the lane allows Moe’s to disinfect each ball used
- Please do not talk/gather with any non-team members without a mask on
- Utilize their drink-friendly patio to enjoy some fresh air, drinks and conversations with others without a mask
- Wash your hands
- Any player/sub who feels sick or has had known contact with an active case of COVID should NOT participate at Moe’s until deemed safe.
- Extend the utmost courtesy and respect to the Moe’s staff for your food, drink and lane maintenance needs
Please make sure all of your teammates are aware of these new, COVID-related rules. Reach out to me should you have any questions!